Re: Bulk for HEAD

Taylor R Campbell <campbell+netbsd-tech-pkg%mumble.net@localhost> writes:

> That said, we try harder to ensure that packages built for 10.x (x<99)
> work on 10.99.y (and even harder for 11.z).

Indeed, it is normal to try to run packges from 10 on current.  One has
to either build/install a compat package or to have upgraded from 10 (so
that libs on 10 but not current are present).   But then, you can't
really mix self-built and binary packages  because they'll disagree
about building for the netbsd-10 ABI or the current ABI.