geography/gdal-lib: devel/netcdf + devel/libexecinfo

I am trying to build the geography/gdal-lib package (pkgsrc-2023Q2) on a MacOS system.  Out of the box, it fails with the following error:

	ld: library not found for -lexecinfo

It seems that the dependency on libexecinfo is introduced by the gdal-lib dependency on devel/netcdf, which includes devel/libexecinfo/buildlink3.mk.  Somehow the transitive dependency is not known to gdal-lib.

That last dependency, netcdf depending on libexecinfo, was introduced in the last commit, i.e., v1.66 of devel/netcdf/Makefile, which updated to netcdf v4.9.2. from v4.6.1.

I have yet found no reference to libexecinfo in the netcdf release notes, so I am not sure why this was included in the Makefile.

I can report, however, that removing the dependency on libexecinfo from netcdf allows both netcdf (which built fine before) and gdal-lib (which did not build before) to build on my system.

What is the correct fix here?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Brook