Re: default C versions

On Tue 04 Jul 2023 at 10:13:10 +0200, Havard Eidnes wrote:
> So, what to do?  Nothing or add a USE_LANGUAGES+= setting?

When I ran into the first package on my build list that required gcc 10,
I just started using that version for all packages. I had to re-build at
least all the C++ packages at that point, but I probably just rebuild
all packages.

> - Håvard
-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert                            <rhialto/at/falu.nl>
\X/ There is no AI. There is just someone else's work.           --I. Rose