Re: sysutils/cdrtools fails to build on Darwin

* On 2023-06-27 at 21:35 BST, Benny Siegert wrote:

Oh, and in case it matters, I am using an unprivileged install.

I think I found the issue, or not. For whatever reason, my mk.conf does not set ABI=64. After adding that line manually, the hack from hacks.mk is applied correctly.

Why would the bootstrap script not add the ABI line to mk.conf? Does it only do that if I run it with —abi 64?

ABI is not always set. The hacks.mk is really pretty silly anyway, just remove it and add LDFLAGS.Darwin+= -lintl to the main Makefile.

--
Jonathan Perkin   -   mnx.io   -   pkgsrc.smartos.org
Open Source Complete Cloud   www.tritondatacenter.com