Re: New package - qtfm - A QT file manager

bsdprg%tuta.io@localhost writes:

> This is a new package - QT file manager. https://github.com/rodlie/qtfm
> Please review and, if possible, help me merge this into pkgsrc.

Speaking as someone who might help you, it is far easier to deal with
new packages by them appearing in pkgsrc-wip.  One can get the bits,
read, make minor fixes, add TODO items, etc. and multiple people can
share this work.  Unpacking bits from email leads to much more effort.
So I suggest you request wip access and stage new packages there.