Re: 2023Q2 pkgsrc freeze starting June 19

On Sat, Jun 10, 2023 at 06:38:35PM +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> I'm planning to start this quarter's pkgsrc freeze on Monday, June 19
> at 12:00 UTC.
>
> If all goes well, I plan to cut the branch about a week later.

The freeze is on.

Usual rules apply - leaf package updates are fine, security updates
are fine, otherwise please don't touch packages that are used by more
than a handful of other packages.

Well, except for build fixes. Check
https://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-bulk/tindex.html !

Thanks!