The new revbump does not work for Go packages

Hi Thomas!

It’s good to see that you rewrote pkgtools/revbump in Python. However, this breaks my workflow for recursive bumps of Go packages. Up to now, I used a shell pipeline to find all packages that include either go-package.mk or go-module.mk and gave that to the revbump tool. The new tool only supports buildlink3 dependencies.

I see two ways forward:

- a flag to accept a list of directories from a file, skipping most of the logic
- special-casing lang/go, the same way as lang/perl5.

Please let me know what you prefer!

—
Benny