Re: pbulk rebuilds everything

* On 2023-06-04 at 20:46 BST, Manuel Bouyer wrote:

Now every time I redo a pbulk, it rebuilds all packages (which takes a while).
Any idea what could cause this, or how to find what causes this ?
The first time I though it was because I edited my mk.conf
(adding a setting which affects only one package), but this time I only
updated changed kicad ans ng-spice.

Updating mk.conf, or any other file listed in SCAN_DEPENDS in the meta/pscan file, will cause a package to be updated. Have a look to see if there's anything else in there that you may not be expecting.

If you have some file e.g. included by mk.conf that you don't want to be considered as causing packages to be stale I added SCAN_DEPENDS_SKIP. I use this to exclude a bunch of files that I include in mk.conf that have their modification times updated frequently even though the settings may not change.

--
Jonathan Perkin   -   mnx.io   -   pkgsrc.smartos.org
Open Source Complete Cloud   www.tritondatacenter.com