Re: Update filesystems/glusterfs 10.3 -> 10.4

On Thu, 11 May 2023 at 22:09:06 +0200, Alexander Schreiber wrote:
Hi,

the attached patch brings the following changes for
filesystems/glusterfs:
- update glusterfs from 10.3 to 10.4
- enable building on Linux

It was tested (built and ran the client) on:
- NetBSD: amd64, sparc64
- Linux: amd64

Due to some differences in files being generated by the build between
Linux and NetBSD, both MESSAGE and PLIST where split by OS platform.
[...]

I've updated the package. I wasn't able to test on Linux, as I'm using
Fedora 38, where there is no legacy RPC support, and libtirpc-devel
isn't picked up if I happen to not pass --without-libtirpc. (I don't
really have time or interest to tinker with that further. I did verify
the change set I applied builds on NetBSD 9.3_STABLE. glusterfs 10.3
of course didn't build for me on Fedora 38 for the same reason, so not
a regression.)

Regards,

Dave