Re: llvm suite 16.0.2

Adam transcribed 0.5K bytes:
Rust 1.69.0 doesn't build for me with external LLVM 16.0.3. It complains about some deprecations.

Odd. I'll try a rebuild to see if I can replicate this, but I have to look into thunderbird failing before.

Do you have logs or anything more than deprecation errors?

I got better luck with Rust and LLVM 16.0.4. Now it builds correctly. I have no clue what went wrong previously.

There is a problem with LLDB that does not link against curses on Darwin. And compiler-rt can't be build on Apple Silicon.

Did you make any changes about the curses and terminfo? This is what I get on NetBSD now:

CMake Error at /usr/work/wip/lldb/work/.buildlink/lib/cmake/llvm/LLVMExports.cmake:64 (set_target_properties):
  The link interface of target "LLVMSupport" contains:

    Terminfo::terminfo

  but the target was not found.  Possible reasons include:

    * There is a typo in the target name.
    * A find_package call is missing for an IMPORTED target.
    * An ALIAS target is missing.

Call Stack (most recent call first):
  /usr/work/wip/lldb/work/.buildlink/lib/cmake/llvm/LLVMConfig.cmake:344 (include)
  cmake/modules/LLDBStandalone.cmake:9 (find_package)
  CMakeLists.txt:37 (include)

Cheers,
Adam