Re: wip/u-boot-tools

On Tue, 25 Apr 2023, Brook Milligan wrote:

I have created a wip package for (some of) the U-Boot tools.  For now,
they are just mkimage and dumpimage, which are useful for converting a
file of U-Boot commands into a bootable script file, e.g., boot.scr.

Before I commit this to pkgsrc, I would appreciate eyes reviewing it.
If there are better ways of compiling this than the two patches, I
would appreciate input.

Thanks a lot.

Cheers, Brook

The patches seem innocuous to me, I most likely would have done the same
thing.

dumpimage(1) built on NetBSD did successfully unpack the sub-images from
a FIT image that I use for my (Linux-oriented) dayjob, so that's a good
sign.

Charlotte