Re: New package: devel/liburing

On  Mon, 10 Apr 2023 at 18:19:00 +0200, Alexander Schreiber wrote:
Hi,

this adds devel/liburing, which provides a library to use the io_uring
interface of the Linux kernel and is a (optional) dependency for the
filesystems/glusterfs package.

It has been build tested on Debian/amd64 and gilesystems/glusterfs was
successfully built with it. Committed to pkgsrc-wip.

Diff is attached, please take a look.

Once devel/acl (previous mail) and devel/liburing are committed to pkgsrc
proper, I'll send the diff updating filesystems/glusterfs as well.

I've imported this to pkgsrc (with some very minor adjustments, mostly
grammatical fixes in the description).

Thanks,

Dave