OpenSSL 3.0.x

I've tested an update to security/openssl in a bulk build, given 1.1.1 is quickly approaching EOL.

It looks a lot better than when I tried this a year or so ago:

  https://us-central.manta.mnx.io/pkgsrc/public/reports/upstream-bulktest/20230329.1602/meta/report.html

The older ruby failures make up for the majority of missing packages compared to a baseline build:

  https://us-central.manta.mnx.io/pkgsrc/public/reports/upstream-trunk/20230326.2249/meta/report.html

If anyone is interested in testing then the commit is here:

  https://github.com/TritonDataCenter/pkgsrc/commit/586898f0d0eb127e044ce63b69bf4af8f77e940c

Help welcome fixing any fallout ;)

An outstanding question I have is what we do with BUILDLINK_API_DEPENDS. If I bump it to 3.0.8 is that going to annoy folks on NetBSD, or have you already migrated from 1.1.1 there?

Cheers,

--
Jonathan Perkin   -   mnx.io   -   pkgsrc.smartos.org
Open Source Complete Cloud   www.tritondatacenter.com