gettext include dirs under buildlink3?

While trying to build the dependencies for x11/py-qt5 with a pkgsc installation on FreeBSD, then in the 'package' stage for pkgsrc security/libgpg-error I'd noticed the following build failure.
~~~~
=> Checking file-check results for libgpg-error-1.46
ERROR: ************************************************************
ERROR: The following files are in the PLIST but not in /usr/pkgsrc/security/libgpg-error/work.xmin.pkg/.destdir/usr/pkg:
ERROR:         /usr/pkgsrc/security/libgpg-error/work.xmin.pkg/.destdir/usr/pkg/share/locale/cs/LC_MESSAGES/libgpg-error.mo
ERROR:         /usr/pkgsrc/security/libgpg-error/work.xmin.pkg/.destdir/usr/pkg/share/locale/da/LC_MESSAGES/libgpg-error.mo
ERROR:         /usr/pkgsrc/security/libgpg-error/work.xmin.pkg/.destdir/usr/pkg/share/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/libgpg-error.mo
[sic]
~~~~

After editing devel/gettext-lib/builtin.mk to un-comment the addition of include/gettext to BUILDLINK_INCDIRS.gettext then the build failure does not occur
~~~~
BUILDLINK_INCDIRS.gettext+= include/gettext
~~~~

While the package stage for security/libgpg-error had succeeded then, but I'm not certain if the change would conflict with the subsequent line in the file
~~~~
BUILDLINK_FNAME_TRANSFORM.gettext+= -e 's|include/gettext/|include/|'
~~~~
or how it could affect other platforms.

With pkgsrc on FreeBSD and on Linux, it seems libintl.h from pkgsrc is installed as /usr/pkg/include/gettext/libintl.h.

I haven't notice a similar build failure with pkgsrc on openSUSE.

I've seen a number of similar packaging failures for builds using gettext, when building with with pkgsrc on FreeBSD. Considering the matter of the pathname where libintl.h is installed with pkgsrc here on FreeBSD and on Linux, I thought I'd ask about this on the list.

Locally, I'm going to try building with the incdirs addition and without the fname transform, for the gettext buildlink3 config, hopefully it works out. I'll try testing this with a pkgsrc build under NetBSD also.

Presently, I'm just trying to build to QtPy 5. It seems that it won't install from pip on FreeBSD.

- Sean