Re: tree-sitter grammars

Hi,

Thomas Klausner transcribed 0.3K bytes:
Hi!

I've created textproc/tree-sitter/grammar.mk and created a package for
a python grammar for it (textproc/tree-sitter-python).

With pin's help I've tested this with wip/diffsitter and it worked.

Please make sure other packages that support tree-sitter work with
this grammar as well. And let's make more grammar packages!
Thomas

Are you sure this will work with helix? It's the only editor which bundles these* and aliases at least one tree-sitter grammar via copying it iirc. Maybe the alias could be addressed upstream. And helix points to git commits of those grammars as well..

*to my knowledge.. I use neovim and would rather package the plugins I use instead of using Packer, but there's hardly any releases
with nvim plugins.