freeze has started for 2022Q4

Freeze rules are "gdt's rules" in https://www.pkgsrc.org/quarterly/
and excerpted blow

  No new packages

  Build fixes are welcome

  Bug fixes (especially security fixes) are very welcome

  Micro updates that would be eligible and appropriate for stable branch
  pullups, because they fix a security bug or something serious, are ok

  Micro updates for packages whose recursive total depending package
  count is < 25 are ok

  For any other updates (especially under mk or pkgtools), please ask,
  explaining why the update furthers pkgsrc's goals of stabilty and
  usefulness for users. While there's no intent to completely prohibit
  changes, I'm concerned about impacts to platforms not tested, and I
  value working packages from the branch over packages being slightly
  newer.

Anyone inclined can help by updating to pkgsrc HEAD and building what
they care about on platforms they care about.   For less common
platforms user testing is very important.

Please let me know, or post here, if anything is significantly broken
compared to recent stable branches.