Re: Doubling performance of pkgsrc/mk

* On 2022-11-24 at 03:04 GMT, Takahiro Kambe wrote:

Is this error related to it?

% cd /usr/pkgsrc/lang/php-sqlite3
% make
checking whether to enable the SQLite3 extension... yes, shared
checking for sqlite3 > 3.7.4... no
configure: error: Package requirements (sqlite3 > 3.7.4) were not met:

It feels unlikely, but possibly? Did it build fine before I committed my changes? What does config.log say about the search for sqlite3?

--
Jonathan Perkin   -   mnx.io   -   pkgsrc.smartos.org
Open Source Complete Cloud   www.tritondatacenter.com