[Summary] make php to multi package

Thanks for useful comments!

Here are my current short summary.

1. Making php to multi package is the right way.

2. REPLACE_PHP part might be commited before pkgsrc-2022Q4.

3. Introducing something like PHP_INCDIR and more cleanup is desired
   and these are also on my TODO list.

Recently, I have testing environment and slowly feedback to pkgsrc.

And PHP itself's roadmap.

o PHP 7.4 will become EOL state on 28th November 2022.

o PHP 8.2 will be released around the same time.

I plan to add PHP 8.2 before pgksrc-2022Q4 if I have enough working
time for it, but I won't remove PHP 7.4 before pgksrc-2022Q4.

Best regards.

--
Takahiro Kambe <taca%NetBSD.org@localhost>