CA bundle for cadaver/neon

Hello

I would like cadaver to validate server certificate. I tested it with
success, it just requires linking with neon, and configuring neon
--with-ca-bundle

1) Building cadaver with neon
This has been the case for a while, but neon dependency was removed in
pkgsrc/www/cadaver/Makefile 1.51-1.52

Restoring a .include "../../www/neon/buildlink3.mk" works fine.
Is there any reason not to do it?

2) Configuring neon --with-ca-bundle
What CA bundle path should we use?

/usr/pkg/etc/neton-ca-bundle.pem, which a MESSAGE advertising it,
so that the administrator can link it to whatever desired

Or /usr/pkg/share/mozilla-rootcerts/cacert.pem so that it works
out of the box (we need to add a mozilla-rootcert dependency,
obviously).

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
ESPCI - PSL