Re: Wider testing for wrapper performance patch

* On 2022-05-24 at 08:33 BST, nia wrote:

It's amazing how this patch makes pkgsrc feel so much more responsive.

Thanks! I've made a few minor changes to fix a couple of issues exposed by a full bulk build, as well as properly integrating it into a new package and user option:

  https://github.com/TritonDataCenter/pkgsrc/commit/8dc38e44218048fcfc5fd087ef38f21b7eeaa8d5

Simply enable it with USE_MKTOOLS=yes in mk.conf.

I'll test this across a few more bulk builds and platforms and then integrate it (default off) to make it easier for testing.

Cheers,