Circular bootstrap for cwrappers

I am trying to bootstrap pkgsrc-current on a Linux machine using Jason’s auto-pkgsrc-setup script, which generally works well under these circumstances.  With today's -current, however, I am getting a circular dependency immediately when the cwrapper package is built.

It seems that cwrapper -> coreutils -> digest -> cwrappers

Any ideas?  I have done this same thing many other times with earlier -current and releases with  no trouble, so I’m scratching my head.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Brook