Re: py-cryptography soon will need rust

So does this mean lots of things will be broken on platforms without
rust?  And you think that's ok?   Certainly, the bug is in others
choosing to use a language with poor portability properties, even if
they like other properties.

If we version things for 2.7, it seems to make as much sense, arguably
even more sense, to version for portability.

But I don't really have the energy to tilt at windmills, just enough to
be sad that the open source world is turning into a Windows-like
monoculture where people don't value building from source or
portability.