PKGNAME/directory name case guidance

Hi!

We have editors/Sigil and editors/PageEdit. The packages have the
mixed-case names because those are the names upstream uses when
referring to the software, and the names of the DISTFILES.

They install lower case binaries sigil and pageedit respectively; this
is also following upstream.

I've been asked to rename the packages to lower case names (sigil,
pageedit).

I have no strong opinion either way.

Do we have a consensus I have overlooked?

Suggestions on what to do with these two packages?  (Please note,
renaming now will make additional problems on case-insensitive file
systems as long as we keep using CVS.)
 Thomas