wasi-libc build failure on aarch64

Hi!

I am trying to build the latest lang/wasi-libc from pkgsrc on NetBSD/evbarm (aarch64), as a dependency of Firefox. However, the build fails at the stage where it outputs

# Check that the computed metadata matches the expected metadata.
# This ignores whitespace because on Windows the output has CRLF line endings.

Followed by an enormous diff.

I put the full log (large) at http://www.netbsd.org/~bsiegert/wasi-libc.log .

Any ideas? Is the WebAssembly stuff supposed to work on ARM?

--
Benny

PS: I have a NetBSD-current kernel with a 9.2 userland, in case it matters.