Re: Use CPE (Common Platform Enumeration) for pkgsrc?

Hi Thomas,

all in all and especially as a member of pkgsrc-security I would love
that. I expect it would help us a lot to reduce the workload and
automate more of our work.

> Is anyone interested in working on this?

As I would love to have it I could also have a look how to implement
it. I might need some help to understand the best way of
implementation.

All the best,
Thomas

* Thomas Klausner <wiz%NetBSD.org@localhost> [2021-11-18 11:59]: