Re: firefox 93 build failure on i386

On Tue, Oct 26, 2021 at 06:31:20AM +0000, Emmanuel Dreyfus wrote:
> Hello
>
> Firefox build fails on i386 because of this, I am not sure how it should
> be fixed. The code seems to assume a 64 bit machine. Any idea?

This is unrelated to 64bit machines - some architectures have

	long double == double

and the code needs to be #ifdef'd properly (i.e. avoid the long double
version of templates completely in that case). It may be easiest to
do that depending on a fixed list of architectures for now, or use
a heuristic like #if __LDBL_MAX__ == __DBL_MAX__.

Martin