Re: Introducing a BUILD_ENV?

On Tue 19 Oct 2021 at 11:29:39 +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> Before adding a global variable for just one package:
>
> Does it work if you add TESTS=0 to MAKE_ENV and TESTS=1 to TEST_ENV?

In the mean time I found a different solution that is good enough for
this package: I added TESTS=0 to BUILD_MAKE_FLAGS instead. It's still on
the command line of make, instead of the environment, but for GNU Make
it works like for (b)make.

-Olaf.
--
___ "Buying carbon credits is a bit like a serial killer paying someone else to
\X/  have kids to make his activity cost neutral." -The BOFH    falu.nl@rhialto