Re: gstreamer1 default backend package

On 17.08.2021, at 16:37, nia <nia%NetBSD.org@localhost> wrote:

Cool. I've modified it to use feature detection to find OSS,
so it should pick OSS on all the other BSDs too.

Thanks!

Are you still planning the monolithic newer-gstreamer import?

Yeah, but I’ve only packaged gstreamer1 and gst-plugins1-base completely so far.
The gst-plugins1-good package is unhappy about

    Run-time dependency gstreamer-gl-prototypes-1.0 found: NO (tried pkgconfig and cmake)
    Looking for a fallback subproject for the dependency gstreamer-gl-prototypes-1.0

    meson.build:309:2: ERROR: Neither a subproject directory nor a gst-plugins-base.wrap file was found.

 Thomas