Re: print-PLIST gives no output

On Sat, 7 Aug 2021, John Nemeth wrote:

    I'm trying to package baculum, which is a web based interface
for managing Bacula.  At this point, I have it populating $DESTDIR,
but when I run "make print-PLIST" there is no output beyond
"@comment $NetBSD$".  I don't think there is anything in my Makefile
that would break it, but it does use PHP.  Any suggestions?  Here

Look into the actual destdir ($WRKDIR/.destdir/usr/pkg IIRC) to see if there is anything in there. Perhaps it installed into the wrong directory after all?

--
Benny