Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/fonts/dejavu-ttf

On 7/23/21 1:17 PM, Thomas Klausner wrote:
Can you please revert this

Done.

and discuss this first?
I don't think we want to add x11 options to all ttf packages, so
we should discuss what alternate solutions there are.

dejavu-ttf is probably special, in that rrdtool depends on it, which you might want to run on a sans-X web server.

I had suggested to make the mkfontdir step optional - if it can't be done for lack of X11, there is no harm - but Greg already summarily dismissed the idea.

Cheerio,
Hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email	        Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-21344