Fw: How to force clang to use a particular version of libstdc++?

This particular mail I think I posted on pkgsrc-users which is the wrong list. So I forward it here. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I think it's too technical (about cwrappers and so on) to post on pkgsrc-users and tech-pkg is a more appropriate place.