Re: Fw: pkgsrc ignored it own libintl

"hung.nguyengia" <hung.nguyengia%protonmail.com@localhost> writes:

> Just know about the existence of this mailing list. I posted this on
> pkgsrc-users without useful answers so I forwarded it here.

Please don't do that.  pkgsrc-users is for user help.  tech-pkg is for
discussions of how to change pkgsrc that are based on at least a pretty
good understanding of thow things work.

Regardless of the fine point of which list is appropriate for a query,
many of the people are on both lists, and sending it to a second list
after not getting an answer mostly results in people seeing two copies.