Re: samba4 PLIST issues

On Mon, 14 Jun 2021 21:19:11 +0100, Jonathan Perkin wrote:
>> How do people update this kind of PLIST hodgepodge? By cherry-picking?
>
> It's significantly easier if you invest some time in writing the
> correct PRINT_PLIST_AWK incantations, then it's simply a matter of
>
>   $ bmake print-PLIST >PLIST
>
> after building the updated package.

Precisely - and just what I am trying to do with the samba4 PLIST.

But how do you, to stick with the example, express that .so is to be
replaced for some libraries, but not for others, by undocumented
criteria ("necessary to build on Darwin")?

Cheerio,
Hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email            Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-21344