Re: I want to merge some BLAS updates to get things in a future-proof shape before the branch. Please review.

On Sat, Jun 12, 2021 at 09:13:32AM +0200, Dr. Thomas Orgis wrote:
> OK, here it is … I'll merge it in tomorrow if noone objects or finds
> more errors in it. Testing now if numpy picks up cblas from libopenblas.

For future reference, you should try to commit infrastructure changes
after a freeze, i.e. at the beginning of new branch, so they can get
as much testing as possible before a release is cut.

We're currently in "careful mode" in preparation for a freeze.