Re: MASTER_SITES_GITLAB?

Hi,

I think I did some work in wip/mk/ at some point but didn't finish it, or someone else.

On 6/4/21 2:34 PM, Greg Troxel wrote:
I recently came across psmisc which used to be on sourceforge and is now
on gitlab (and amazingly the old HOMEPAGE had a simple redirect to
gitlab).

The new download URL looks like

https://gitlab.com/psmisc/psmisc/-/archive/v22.21/psmisc-v22.21.tar.gz

and it strikes me that we should probably have a gitlab mk support
similar to github (and also codeberg).   Is there any precedent for
dealing with this, support already, anyone working on it, etc, ?