Matrix chat room for pkgsrc

Hey everybody,

With the probable demise of Freenode, we've set up a new Matrix room for discussing pkgsrc. You can reach it at #pkgsrc:nil.im or via

  https://matrix.to/#/!IDNPGdyZBHpSmbNtKk:nil.im?via=nil.im&via=matrix.org

This isn't an official channel (though is staffed by developers), and we're not saying people should move over from IRC, but this is available for those who would like to chat pkgsrc things on a platform with a few more features, and may be more suitable to new users.

Hope to see you there!