Re: Boost

On Wed, May 19, 2021 at 11:02:28AM +0000, nia wrote:
> Clearly there are people that want the newest version, but I can't
> stand repeatedly patching the same software every time a boost update
> is committed.

Most of the fallout of a Boost update is trivial to handle and can
easily be prepared in advance. What annoys me is the complete lack of
any effort to contain the fallout and leaving it to other developers to
clean up. I do not want to end up with multiple versions of boost,
that's even worse from a maintainability perspective.

Joerg