Overhaul mysql.buildlink3.mk

With the renewed interest in our MySQL infrastructure, it's about time I merged some patches I've been sitting on for far too many years. As some of you know, I added various MySQL forks, primarily Percona, and support for multi packages.

Here's an initial cut at an updated mysql.bl3.mk:

  https://gist.github.com/jperkin/868f928d795b6b775e52013416e63623

It's not quite the same as what we have in our fork, I took the time to update it a little, and as yet it doesn't support all the extra Percona packages or multi packages. It does however:

- Avoid shouting in package names (the shouty names are still supported for those using them).

- Switch to proper pkg_info checks for if a package is installed, rather than hardcoding a bunch of library names to look for.

- Abstract away the differences between each version, making adding new ones trivial.

  - Simplify the version selection.

Once this is in I can look at merging in some of the newer Percona packages. We'll leave the multi package support to later, as that's a bit more invasive.

Cheers,