Re: FETCH_USING and FETCH_CMD

On Thu, 13 May 2021 12:06:23 +0000, nia wrote:
> On Wed, May 12, 2021 at 11:21:27AM +0200, Hauke Fath wrote:
>> Setting
>> FETCH_USING= curl
>> FETCH_CMD= curl
>
> Just use FETCH_USING.
>
> Setting FETCH_CMD alters the underlying arguments which are set by the
> pkgsrc infrastructure when FETCH_USING is set.

Thanks, that helped. In the end, wget turned out to be the most capable
in downloading a 600 MB archive.

Cheerio,
Hauke

(I had to work around a borken ftp-proxy on a FreeBSD router, so this
reply took longer...)

()     No HTML/RTF in email            Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-21344