gst-plugins

Hi!

gstreamer upstream changed their build system from autoconf to meson.

I've updated the gstreamer1 base package (wip/gstreamer1) but I'm not
willing to convert the ~60 plugin packages.

Upstream has four distfiles: gst-plugins-base, gst-plugins-good,
gst-plugins-bad, gst-plugins-ugly.  I'm currently leaning toward
packaging those four (with options for the dependencies).

Is anyone willing to handle the update for the ~60 packages instead?

Or is the merge of subpackage support imminent? That would also solve
this.

Comments?
 Thomas