Small bounty for recent version of mariadb in pkgsrc

A recent version of mariadb in pkgsrc for (at least) NetBSD-9/amd64 would be quite useful to me, but have no time to work on it.

If someone else were to arrange this I would feel compelled to thank them by buying them a drink, maybe something of the order of a moderately drinkable 10 year old scotch :)

(To clarify, that equates to a £40 paypal or similar transfer, no specific requirement to spend it on alcohol)

Thanks

David