cmake/build.mk?

Hi!

I'd like to improve the cmake handling in pkgsrc.

I see that meson has a build.mk that defines the necessary override
targets. cmake on the other hand is in mk with a USE_CMAKE setting
(that mostly pulls in the dependency and some cmake default args).

Does anyone see an advantage of having this in mk? I'm currently
thinking of switching it to a devel/cmake/build.mk instead.

Advantages of separate file:
* all cmake changes in one place
* easy to see what gets overridden/what needs to be changed
* only included in the packages that really need it

Cheers,
 Thomas