Re: pkgsrc freeze for 2021Q1 is ON

There is an upcoming OpenSSL security release, planned for Thursday:

https://mta.openssl.org/pipermail/openssl-announce/2021-March/000196.html

IMHO, we should absolutely have that in the next branch.

Benny

Thomas Klausner <wiz%netbsd.org@localhost> schrieb am Mo. 22. März 2021 um 13:58:
Hi!

The freeze has now started.

Leaf package and security updates are fine, for other updates please
ask first.

Of course, fixing bulk build fallout and open PRs would be appreciated!

Thanks,
 Thomas

--
Benny