nss package include directory

I don't think we are currently installing the include files in the nss package correctly.

We currently place them in $PREFIX/include/nss/nss and install a couple of other files in $PREFIX/include/nss/dbm.

I think they should go up a level to just $PREFIX/include/nss and not install the dbm files. That would seem to be consistent with what other systems do.

At the very least, if we don't want to move them, we should fix pkgconfig/nss.pc to (also?) specify -I/usr/pkg/include/nss/nss

comments?

cheers
mark