pkgsrc categories

I searched bdftopcf in the pkgsrc tree and I naturally looked in the converters directory (because of aaa "to" bbb). But I only found converters/bdf2psf and converters/bdf2sfd. find /usr/pkgsrc/ -type d -name "bdftopcf" has given me the right information: fonts/bdftopcf. The DESC file explained why it is in the fonts directory: it is a tool to convert fonts. But converters/bdf2psf and converters/bdf2sfd are font converters too. I think it would be more consistent if these 3 tools where is the same directory.
Personally, I would favours the converters directory. Is there any objection not to move fonts/bdftopcf to converters/bdftopcf?

Fred