Re: PKG_DBDIR migration script

I realize my previous message about the postinstall concept blurred two
things; sorry about that.  Separating:

I have absolutely no problem with you (or anyone) heading down the path
of adding support for pkgdb migration to postinstall.

I don't think it's wise to defer making a migration script available by
not having it in pkgsrc and waiting until it becomes available in
postinstall.  If we get to the point where migration is easily available
to all people via postinstall, certainly we can talk about dropping it
from pkgsrc.