Re: Cargo.lock change impacting url2pkg

Looks like the format of Cargo.lock changed from having a single
[metadata] section with all the checksums to a new format where the
checksums are included in each package section
(https://github.com/rust-lang/cargo/pull/7070 has more info). As of
commit b9dfc09421b9f8cd19f4abbffe63c8bb48744ab6, ncspot started using
that new format.

Looking at Adjuster.adjust_cargo() in url2pkg, only the old format is
checked. I'm not sure of a good way to handle the new format cleanly, or
if others are already aware of the change to the lock file.

In the meantime, I tried running "make print-cargo-depends" and that
seemed to work fine with the version you have committed. Might be a
usable workaround for now?