Re: rust and NetBSD 9/i386, proposed fix

Greg Troxel <gdt%lexort.com@localhost> writes:

> I would like to hear from people about what we ought to do.  Thoughts
> include:

As a reminder all of this is only about NetBSD, >=9, and
i386/sparc64/macppc.

I found that USE_BUILTIN.openssl=no results in a complaint about
buildlinking heimdal.

It turns out that just DEPENDS results in a package that builds.   So I
have committed that.  Sorry for the churn, but the net delta since a
week or so is small: Adding that DEPENDS, and adding sparc64 to the list
of arches needed compat handling.

So I think we're done fixing rust for the branch.

If you see anything wrong, please speak up.