Re: Fix for bootstrapping on macOS

			Hi tech-pkg@, (Sijmen)

On 24/09/2020 13:48, Sijmen J. Mulder wrote:
Pierre Pronchery <khorben%defora.org@localhost> wrote:
I just tested bootstrapping pkgsrc on macOS with the pkgsrc-2020Q2
branch, plus the fix from schmonz@ for the latest version of Xcode. It
failed with missing function declarations in libarchive.

[...]

I just tried and saw that bootstrapping does work with -current on
macOS, even without this patch.

I believe this commit was the proper fix:

https://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-changes/2020/07/21/msg217861.html

You are right; I missed your patch. bootstrapping work on 2020Q2 with macOS once applied.

Thank you, I will request a pull-up now.

Cheers,
--
khorben