Re: Removing lua51 (and possibly lua52) after the branch?

LuaJIT has already been mentioned - it's compatible with 5.1,
so a lot of Lua code is still written for 5.1. LuaJIT does not
work on all platforms, so it's useful to have the lua51 interpreter
as a fallback.

We could probably sort LuaJIT - there hasn't been a release
in some years and there are various forks that add useful things
like AArch64 support.

But yeah, I think removing lua51 is unfortunately Not An Option
at this time - as long as we also have python27...